Service, Support and Satisfaction – Second to None. The Pro-Tech Service Award recognizes those Konica Minolta dealers who have demonstrated an exceptional commitment to customer support and satisfaction. The Pro-Tech Service standard is challenging – and the evaluation procedure is rigorous and far-reaching.
Every element of the service operation is scrutinized, including technical expertise, inventory control, dispatch systems, management skills and customer satisfaction. This rigid standard is the reason our Pro-Tech Award has become such a powerful symbol of dedication and proficiency. Attaining Pro-Tech certification and becoming a member of the elite Pro-Tech group is indeed an honor.
You can count on your Pro-Tech dealer to give you their best effort, every day of the year – offering every Konica Minolta customer the benefit of a broad range of enhanced technical and management skills, including:
- Professional, customer-oriented service department management and administration policies
- Service response times significantly better than the industry average
- Preventive maintenance programs that ensure maximum uptime and superior performance
- Inventory control systems that provide immediate access to replacement parts and components
- Comprehensive training programs and performance reviews to maintain the highest level of expertise
- Skilled technical specialists and service personnel trained on your specific products
As your Konica Minolta Pro-Tech dealer, we are committed to your satisfaction – and Konica Minolta reflects this commitment through
its organization. Of all major manufacturers in our industry, Konica Minolta was the first to offer a program of this kind and continues its leadership role by setting the highest standards of performance, service and support. The nationwide network of Konica Minolta dealers offers a state-of-the-art product lineup that is unsurpassed.
The Pro-Tech award gives every Konica Minolta customer a distinct advantage: The assurance of knowing that your Konica Minolta dealers have the skills, the training and the dedication to keep your equipment operating at the peak of productivity. If you’re choosing a technology partner, that’s an advantage worth considering.